The purpose of this qualification is to provide a learner with an informed understanding of bookkeeping in order to operate as a Bookkeeper, SAQA ID 98959, NQF 5 with 364 credits. A qualified learner will be able to:
- Use standard computer software packages to perform accounting and related calculations to verify the accuracy of documents and records relating to payments, receipts and other financial transactions.
- Maintain and update filing of financial records either manually or using electronic devices.
- Apply fundamental financial techniques to perform bookkeeping duties.
- Communicate effectively using appropriate methods to maintain effective customer relationships according to organisational standards.
- Calculate, compile and complete relevant South African Revenue Service Returns in relation to payroll in an organisation.
- Apply knowledge of bookkeeping principles and practices in order to identify and solve problems arising in the course of day-to-day work.
The Occupational Certificate: Bookkeeper is designed to meet the specific financial management sector needs relating to bookkeeping. This qualification will enable learners to apply for employment in any finance related function at an entry level across sectors and industries. This qualification encourages learners to think logically and to apply accounting principles in their everyday lives, thereby supporting their personal financial awareness. This qualification combines theoretical, practical, and work related aspects of learning related to accounting and will allow learners to use Information Communication Technology (ICT) when completing both computer and paper-based tasks. The purpose is to enable learners to understand, and make use of financial information so that they can prepare accounting statements and analyse, interpret and report on an organisation's financial performance. It also introduces learners to the dynamic world of business by developing skills in communicating essential financial information, in a variety of presentation formats, to the various stakeholders of an organisation. Learners will develop skills which include: describing, recording, presenting, interpreting and analysing financial information; comparing and contrasting accounting information to draw valid conclusions; and developing critical thinking and problem solving skills in devising solutions to financial problems, including ICT skills as a tool for the preparation and presentation of accounting information; and accuracy in using financial information, which develops numeracy.
COURSE INFORMATION : ADULT LITERACY TEACHER
The purpose of this qualification is to prepare a learner to operate as an Adult Literacy Teacher.An Adult Literacy Teacher plans, organises and implements a well-structured programme or a series of learning events; facilitates a learning programme; designs, produces and/or adapts learning materials and additional learning resources (LTSM); produces, implements and evaluates assessment instruments, and profiles learners. The ALT performs all these activities for adult learners at Level 1. The Adult Literacy Teacher may work as an assistant to the Adult Education Teacher. A qualified learner will be able to:Profile adult learners. Plan, structure, implement and evaluate a learning programme for adult learners.Plan, implement and evaluate assessment for adult learners.
Minimum Admission Requirements : An NQF Level 4 Qualification with Communication.
Duration : 18 months full-time / 24 months part-time
- Certificate: Education, Level 5, SAQA ID 61972.
- Advanced Certificate: Education, Level 6, SAQA ID 20473.
This qualification has been internationally benchmarked by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) against international countries such as Canada, United Kingdom, New Zealand and Botswana.
Registration at GEU complies of the following:
- GEU Application Form
- Certified Copy of ID
- Certified Copy of Highest Qualification
- Proof of Payment
CASH PRICE = R52,000 TERMS PRICE = R 55,000, Deposit R 19,000 and 36 x R1,000 monthly instalments
Global Education Universe
Bank : First National Bank - Cheque Account
Acc No: 62 862 737 007 Code = 254405 Melrose Arch
Reference: Your Name
Proof of Payment: Email : email@example.com
NQF Level 4 with Mathematics.